Terms & Conditions
Breakdown of HallPass terms and conditions
- Once we have started to work on your inquiry we will ask for a $300 non-refundable deposit, please note this amount will come off your final invoice.
- Only once we receive your non-refundable deposit of $300 then we can start to make tentative bookings for the activities you have chosen.
- You must pay the balance in full no later than the date on the invoice provided by Hallpass. Once this has been paid all is locked in! You will be sent the itinerary with booking references, times, locations and all the information you need ready for your HallPass celebrations.
- If your number of people attending change, please note as our quotes are mainly done on a per person figure the prices will fluctuate.
- Should your group drop in numbers after full payment has been made, there is no refund.
- We advise you to take out your own personal travel insurance.
- We do not accept clients/groups under the age of 18.
- You must, where informed by operators, adhere to all of their Health and Safety requirements.
- Due to the nature of the activities and licensing laws, Intoxicated persons may not be permitted to enter licensed premises or participate in activities.This is at the discretion of the operators and Hallpass will not in anyway be able to help, nor will any refund be offered.
- We can’t control the weather, activities may be postponed or cancelled, refunds in these scenarios depend on the terms and conditions of the operators, If refunds are available HallPass can only make this refund back to you once they have received the refund from the operator, 30% may be kept for administration costs.
- If you require additional activities while on the stag/hen/group party we will do our best to help out
- You must inform us and all operators of any medical conditions that may affect your participation in the event.
- Same price for everyone regardless of whether they are drinking alcohol or not
- HallPass acts as a booking agent. The party and HallPass have to adhere to the terms and conditions of all operators used.
Full Terms and Conditions ….. (Attachment)