Terms & Conditions
We have summarised our detailed Terms & Conditions contract below:
- Once HallPass receives your non-refundable deposit of $300 the booking is confirmed.
- You must pay the balance in full no later than the date on the invoice provided by Hallpass. Once this has been paid the official itinerary with booking references will be released.
- Should your group drop in numbers after the deposit has been made, the price may increase.
- Should your group drop in numbers after full payment has been made, it is at HallPasses discretion that a refund may be given.
- We advise you to take out your own personal travel insurance.
- We do not accept clients/groups under the age of 18.
- You must, where informed by operators, adhere to all of their Health and Safety requirements.
- Due to the nature of the activities and licensing laws, Intoxicated persons may not be permitted to enter licensed premises or participate in activities.This is at the discretion of the operators and Hallpass will not in anyway be able to help, nor will any refund be offered.
- We can’t control the weather, activities may be postponed or cancelled but we will do everything to help in these situations.
- If you require additional activities while on the stag/hen party we will do our best to help.
- You must inform us and all operators of any medical conditions that may affect your participation in the event.
- $300 deposit – non refundable
- Full balance of payment can be refunded with 8 or more days notice in most cases
- Less than 7 days notice and no refund will be given